Thursday, December 3, 2009

all ready to go!

Today, I picked up ALL my medication!! There is a lot, I have my own little pharmacy going. Yesterday, I went to the orthodontist and got my surgical wires put in and everything is ready. My mouth is full of metal, eeek. I also got my blood drawn and the stupid old guy took it from my wrist which hurt like heck, im already forming a nice little bruise. aha i also got an ekg and bleeding time test done.ah i think im ready to go. I found out my surgery is at 10:45 but we need to be there at 8:45. Its so soon yet so far. I hope everything goes well and I hope my recovery happens fast! I've never really been in the hospital, just once but when i was really really little so... hospitals kind of freak me out but thank goodness im just at an out patient place in scottsdale. But it still has that hospital vibe going on :/ well, the next time you hear from me im probably going to be in tremendous pain and my heads probablyy going to be three times the size, so they say...haha oh man. Be prepared to see pictures of my progress...


The final before photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment