Monday, November 30, 2009

Its next week....

So im going to have surgery on my top and lower jaw in about a week! I just recently had my braces back on and that was something! I never thought in a million years id be putting those bad boys back on! I decided that im going to have a lot of time on my hands after my surgery so, what better thing to do then start a blog on this amazing adventure! I've been waiting for this surgery FOREVER!! It just hit me how drastically this is going to change my life! I cannot think of a time when I wasn't self conscious about my jaw and aware of how akward it makes me feel. I've always wanted the perfect smile and to eat like a normal person. Tomorrow im going to get all my blood work done and get all the final paper work done. December 9th is quickly approaching and im excited and nervous at the same time...but I know this is all going to be worth it!!

This was taken right before I got my braces back on...

No comments:

Post a Comment